Ij.Start Canon Download : https //ij.start.canon
Ij.start.canon helps to set up canon printer. It’s the online support platform to download and install canon printer drivers, firmware, and software. To get started with ij.start canon setup, you can select wireless, wired, or USB connection method. Canon printer app is available for cableless ij start canon setup for smartphones. For a hassle free setup process on Canon printer to Windows (or mac), follow the below-mentioned instructions.
Canon Printer Drivers Downloads –
Downloading Canon printer drivers will take a few minutes from https://ij.start.canon website, for it:-
- Go to Ij.start.canon website using a web browser (default or any other).
- Click “Set Up” tab.
- From ij start canon page bottom, select first letters of your canon ij printer, for example; E, TS, etc.
- Select your product name and jump to the download page.
- Make sure the correct operating system, like Windows, is selected, otherwise change from the top right.
- Click Download.
- Select Run to start the installation.
Install and Set Up Canon Printer Wirelessly – IJ.Start.Cannon
In general, each Canon printer has its own functions, and depending on your Ij printer type, installation and setup steps can vary, however we’ve tried to show you the standard steps to set up your canon printer wirelessly;
- If your router has a WPS button, then press the WiFi or wireless button on your printer. Then, push the WPS button on the router and wait for ‘Connected to WiFi’ status.
- In case you don’t find any WPS button on the router, then follow the next steps to set up a network.
- Press Setup on Canon printer and tap Device Settings, press OK.
- Use arrows and tap LAN settings, press OK.
- Select Wireless LAN active and wait for the printer to show you the Standard setup.
- Locate the access point and provide the security key.
- When you Canon printer model connect to wireless LAN, press Ok.
- After all the wireless connection setup, its time to install Canon printer software. Therefore, open the file you downloaded from http //ij.start.canonor insert a CD-ROM.
- Double click on ij.start canon file and click “Start Setup”to start the installation.
- Review and accept software license terms.
- Select wireless connection method type when asked during ij start canon installation.
- Follow all instructions carefully to finish the ij start canon printer setup.
Once you connect your Canon ij printer to a wireless network, then check whether your printer is added to the operating system, hence;
- Go to ‘Control Panel’, and open ‘Device and Printer’ page.
- Here, you can see the Canon printer device is visible with a green checkmark, otherwise, you will require to add it manually. So, click on ‘Add Printer’ tab.
- You can find the available printer’s list, therefore, select Canon and click Next.
- The green checkmark will appear after you successfully add the printer device.
Set Up Canon printer via USB –
- Quit all background running apps.
- Insert the Canon ij setup CD-ROM or visit ij.start.canon to download the software.
- Click on the Msetup4.exe setup file to begin ij start canon installation.
- Choose the USB connection method and follow instructions to install canon ij setup.
- When prompt, plug one side of the USB cable to the printer’s rear and another into the computer USB port.
- At last, install inkjet cartridges and check all the connections.
Troubleshooting Canon printer issues:
If the Canon ij printer displays any error, reset your printer by reconnecting the data cable, replacing ink. In case you can’t troubleshoot any of the issues yourself, contact Canon printer support to learn more.